Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Frontier Pro-4X CC
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not really good at posts, but here goes nothing. Disclaimer this is NOT a "how-to" rather a "this is me and a few pics installing the bumper" and the final result.

First I will start by saying I like to be frugal where I can. Thankfully I was able to be frugal where I could with the whole front end set-up. I knew a front bumper was next on the build list so I could house a winch and a pair of driving lights. With that said it was time to start keeping the eyes and ears open on any leads. To be honest I was a little hesitant about the ARB due to how bulky it looked up front in most pictures I saw, but I knew I had one thing that could make it look better....I'm lifted. Long story short - I saw one for about half off (basically perfect condition) and knew at that point it was meant to be. No lead times, no shipping, and no materials mark-up. ARB is tried and true to the offroad/touring game and knew I couldn't go wrong. I also scored some Baja Designs LP9 Pros that I had always wanted to put on a truck at some point. So enough with my rambling and here are some pics of the install and the final product. I'm stoked. It's perfect. You can't tell me I'm wrong LOL :ROFLMAO: (jk you can put me on blast if you want)

Bumper
- ARB deluxe front bumper

Lighting
  • Baja Designs Squadron Sport R
  • Baja Designs LP9 Pro
  • ARB turn/marker (in the mail)

Winch
- TBD

Cheers mates!

EDIT: Reloaded the pics in hopes they will be larger.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nicely done! I've always loved the way the ARB bumpers look on smaller trucks. I'm jealous of your LP9s. I keep thinking of replacing my Hella lights, but i use them so rarely its hard to justify.

·
Registered
2016 Frontier Pro-4X CC
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! lol at the name I love that.

I think it turned out better than I even envisioned. May be one of the first frontiers with LP9's mounted up but not entirely sure. It's a big price to justify but got a sweet deal from a buddy of mine who was having to part ways. Lights are the new horn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts