Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an ARB front bumper for my 05 frontier and downloaded the installation instructions from ARB and noticed they used a template to trim the fenders. I emailed their tech department asking for the template since it wasn't with the instructions and they told me they don't have it. Just curious if anyone out here happens to have a copy of the template or knows if it's really needed. Not sure how I feel about eyeballing some cut lines. Thanks

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have you had the chance to get the template? I just got ARB front bumper and will be installing it myself. Need help on this.

thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry i havent. Its actually still sitting on my garage floor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
I can try to take some pics of mine later this week. Essentially just cut the lower half of the bumper off (at the line the runs across the width of the bumper. on the edges i'll make some measurements and reply. Exact cuts aren't critical at all. I did that initially, but then you'll have to trim more off to keep the bumper from rubbing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can try to take some pics of mine later this week. Essentially just cut the lower half of the bumper off (at the line the runs across the width of the bumper. on the edges i'll make some measurements and reply. Exact cuts aren't critical at all. I did that initially, but then you'll have to trim more off to keep the bumper from rubbing.
Thank you so much, I look forward to seeing your pictures and measurement of the edges.

Sorry i havent. Its actually still sitting on my garage floor.

Wow! all this time? well i hope you'll find time to install it soon. I will post pic when I got mine installed successfully soon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha yeah just never have time. Moved into a new house, taking care of my little monsters, and working long hours. I know, just a lot of excuses. I've been getting everything i need together for my build (bumper, lift, tires). Just gotta execute. Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts