Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed an arb on my 2009 se . If any one has any question post them on here and i will try to help.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Congrats!

How much/where?
Goin' ARB after I blow this M226.. :laugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya i am a m226 six speed. It was off of 4x4 parts.com for 840$ and it came with the compressor free. the only other cost was some new bearings but they were about 20$ each. I'll get some pictures on my gallery.

·
Premium Member
12,133 Posts
no one else caught on???

how did you install with your upgraded shaft spline??? i guess that upgrade was only on the titans?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the compressor is right behind the drivers seat and i don't know what the upgraded shaft spline is must just be the titans.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
To add to the different M226 that are out there, some Navara's have a 12 bolt ring rear.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Which compresso did you go with? Please post pics of mounting behind seat.

Did you do the install or shop? If shop, how much?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I did the Install myself. It is not difficult if you have basic mechanical knowledge. there are some pics in my gallery of the compressor behind the seat if you cant view them let me know and ill repost some. i went with the small compressor it was free with the locker from 4x4parts.com probably upgrade though so i can use it for tires also.
Are you gonna put one in? if so and you need some more pics or have some questions just hit me up on here. sometimes i am gone for a while for work but ill eventually get on here and reply.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
As far as I know the D40 Navaras built in Spain are 10 bolt and the D40 Navaras built in Thailand are 12 bolt .
Spanish built Navaras are very similar to the Frontier but the Thai built trucks are even a different length and some parts are not interchangeable

1 - 20 of 22 Posts