Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you plinkers out there, I have an Ergo grip with the rhino hide finish for sale. It's like new, I'll also throw in one gapper too. The gapper fills in that empty space between the grip and the trigger guard. Twenty bucks takes them, + 2.50 shipping. Thank's.

·
Registered
305 Posts
For all you plinkers out there, I have an Ergo grip with the rhino hide finish for sale. It's like new, I'll also throw in one gapper too. The gapper fills in that empty space between the grip and the trigger guard. Twenty bucks takes them, + 2.50 shipping. Thank's.
woo i just got my new grip in. but can i see pictures maybe yours is better

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woo i just got my new grip in. but can i see pictures maybe yours is better
Sorry, my camera is broken, but you can do a google search for Ergo Grip and see what one looks like. It's not like a hard plastic, but softer, just not mushy. To me the grip is more comfortable and the rifle feels more controlable. It has a pebble like finish, which they call rhino hide and has finger grooves. Again, I will throw in a Gapper too. Both are like new. Thank's.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Alright, I'll let'em go for 15.00 and I'll pay the shipping. I'll also throw in a set of scope lens covers. Will work if your ocular and objective lenses fall around or under 1 & 5/8"ths OD. PM me if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts