Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I bought a set in 2015. They're fine. Only issue I've had, paint started to blister from corrosion on the corners after one winter. I'm in Minn, road salt is used pretty heavily. I complained about it, they sent another pair without even asking! On the second set, I've ground all the bubling paint off, primed and repainted them. First sets still in the shed, not really completely satisfied, not dissatisfied either! They look nice, work fine.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,379 Posts
Just know you'll essentially get dirt on your pants from getting in/out of your cab w/o doing some new/fancy(!) maneuvers to avoid this.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a set in 2015. They're fine. Only issue I've had, paint started to blister from corrosion on the corners after one winter. I'm in Minn, road salt is used pretty heavily. I complained about it, they sent another pair without even asking! On the second set, I've ground all the bubling paint off, primed and repainted them. First sets still in the shed, not really completely satisfied, not dissatisfied either! They look nice, work fine.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Thanks. I'm in North Dakota so am very familiar with salt in the winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts