Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed mine this week. I love it! My question is, how tight should this think be? The fitment is great, just dont know if I have it tight enough. I have crawled under the tonneau with it closed, and appears to be only 1/16 of the spring showing.
Also, I seem to have to pull the velcro down from the sides to make it perfect.
Just making sure it is right. Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes you have to pull the velcro down on the sides. As far as the tensioner goes I set mine after the sun was on the cover for a while, and at that point that is where you want to set the tensioner so there is is just a little of the spring showing that way at night when it gets cool the tensioner has full movement to keep it tight as the cover expands.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had one of these on my Titan and now need one for my Frontier. How much did you guys pay and where did you get yours from?

I paid about $375 shipped for my Titan's Lo-Pro, but now the prices seem to have skyrocketed to over $400 for the smaller Frontier. :(

·
Registered
120 Posts
I bought mine from Truck Mod.com, the web site price is $355 but tell them you want the group buy price (Clubtitan), if they don't honor the group buy discount ask for a discount on shipping...
http://www.truckmod.com

·
Registered
75 Posts
Truxedo Lo Pro Install

received and installed my Lo Pro last Friday. The advertising on how easy the install is, is true. Out of the box and on the bed in 25 minutes. Looks bitchin too..........Ordered mine form Turck Candy for 350.00, no shipping charge

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well I went to a local shop and paid 435! still worth it. It really does everything I want it to. I ran it thru a car wash thing and got very little water and that was arount the gate. Simple install and no snaps!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does the lo pro work with the utilitrac? Getting ready to get an '06 Fronty Nismo CC 4x2.

thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
It did with mine, I have the SE model

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys. I've got the truck now, just need to order the truxedo for it.

:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
it works with the utlitrack but doesn't allow you to flip the bed extender over or remove it while the lo-pro is in place. For some this sounds lke a pain in the butt but it does add security. If you keep a nut driver in your truck, you'll be able to take the cover off and move stuff around (bed divider/bed extender) when needed. Once the tailgate is closed and locked, the lever mechanism for the lo-pro is not accessible so you'll have additional security for the items in the bed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the input guys. I went and installed a Truxsport cover last week and it has been working flawlessly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
LoPro cover

I got my loPro at Autoanything - with free shipping. I chose it because it allowed me to install the TracRac too. It is easy to install.

·
Registered
43 Posts
$332 for mine with the discount "fullsizechevy" and free shipping from autoanything.com. Good delivery time, and got a free "truckseal"

Easy to put on, two people makes it easy to put on the rails.

Pics enclosed...

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just thought of something, my bed extender is sitting in the garage because it won't flip over as others have noted.

I may try to modify the mounting pins to allow me to remove and install it without rotating it 90 degrees and lifting straight up. I keep all kinds of crap at the back and I continually have crap sliding around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts