Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running Continental TerrainContact A/T's on their truck? Looking to see how they might look, but also how they ride and wear...

·
Registered
611 Posts
they look like a decent tread pattern for a smooth ride but not really an a/t I went with Falken AT3w's they have a 55k tread but really are an AT tire and have served me well almost 40k with a average 4/32" left I even brought another set already no noise another plus there's no need anymore where I use to need to engage the 4wd with the factory long trails that come on our pickuyps

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I put those on my wife SUV. Great winter traction for a fwd vehicle, but they wear to fast. We're only going to about 45000 out of them. Of course this is just my opinion and I don't remember how many miles they're suppose to get. Plus they're not cheap!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the dark grey 18's on my SL and looking for something that is a bit aggressive but not too much, especially from the side profile and have no white letters on either side...

Surprised to hear Continental tires not living up to standards...

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I put those on my wife SUV. Great winter traction for a fwd vehicle, but they wear to fast. We're only going to about 45000 out of them. Of course this is just my opinion and I don't remember how many miles they're suppose to get. Plus they're not cheap!
Update
I just did an oil change and rotated the tires on my wife's car before she leaves on a trip tommarow. The tires have 35000 on them and they are shot. New tires next week, but not these again.

These are a 60000 mile tire. I purchased them from sears. I'll give them a call and see what they say. I'm not expecting much as I've rotated them myself with oil changes. I'm thinking they will use the excuse that I didn't bring the vehicle in for rotation. If that happens I may contact the manufature through their website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts