Hoover, AL 3rd Gen here

· Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro4X
102 Posts

· Registered
2019 SV 4x4
39 Posts
Went from a Honda Civic to a Pro4X
nice I'm sure having the extra capabilities of a truck bed is useful. Has been for me coming from a littel jeep. Always been into the jeeps/4x4's myself. had this pic pop up as a memory, a year ago today when we had snow. Hate that I sold this thing. Wonder if someone local owns it now..
Automotive parking light Wheel Snow Tire Land vehicle

· Registered
102 Posts
Nice Jeep. We thought about getting a 4-Door Wrangler. We pretty much drove all the midsize trucks and to me, the Frontier was all-around better without being in the full-size truck price bracket.

I have seen a couple of my cars still around town. Can't say I miss any of them except our Pathfinder SE-V8 and Xterra 4x4, hence why I went Frontier. All the spots on Ross Bridge Parkway and Lakeshore seemed to have been developed so I have been looking for places I can go do some mild offroading. Plan on getting a NIS_TEC lift during the summer of '23 as I plan on running these AT2's bald.

· Registered
2019 SV 4x4
39 Posts
yeah sadly Lakeshore is done for I spent a ton of time out there. I don't know of anything else left in the area. If you haven't already, talladega, little river canyon, bankhead are good spots out of town. Hope to take my truck out there soon as I haven't taken mine off road yet. I put a little bit taller a/t tire on it but i'm not going to be doing anything else hoping to upgrade to a 3rd gen eventually. I'm not against the tacoma or gladiator but there's almost a zero percent chance of finding those at a decent price so i'll stick with frontiers. They all drive about the same to me. Tacoma does have that weird seating position. But besides that little quirk i'd happily own any of em

· Registered
102 Posts
I drove them all and the Frontier fit my needs the most. If I didn’t get it, I would have gotten a full size Sierra AT4. But glad it didn’t come to that. It’ll be my next one more than likely. Went looking for some trails in Shelby County during lunch today.

· Registered
2019 SV 4x4
39 Posts
yeah there may be some trails in the cahaba wma. I haven't been out there in a long time, i'm up towards st clair county. The Old Slab got turned into a park which is probably a good thing cause there was a lot of bad stuff happening out there. Was a really cool 4x4 trail at one point. Lemme know if ya find anything out there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.