Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, cause Rocky Road outfitters is located there, they make some cool stuff, mostly for titans, I e-mailed the owner about a couple of items. Mainly their rear diff guard and shock mount guards, the rear diff guard may fit our M226, but the shock mount guards definitely don't.

I'm waiting to hear back from the owner if he'd let me return a rear diff guard if it didn't fit, but he said the only reason they haven't made more fontier accessories is because they don't have access to one. I'm hoping maybe somebody from here would be willing to volunteer their truck so maybe rocky road could fab up some sweet shock mount guards and other goodies for the rest of us ::smile::

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and i'll give your e-mail to the owner of rocky road.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spoke with the owner again, he said he would be glad to fab up some shock mount guards if anyone local would be willing to pay him a visit for measuring and test fitting. He said they're backed up with projects right now, but by mid summer they'd be able to make something happen.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Cool! If that's all it is, I could help out. I have a buddy from there who might be willing to roll through. PM me and I can reach out to them. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts