Nissan Frontier Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Crew Cab SV 4x4
171 Posts
Of the 4 or 5 orders I've placed with Greg I've never had an issue. I will say though that the stuff I ordered was his parts (spacers, motor mounts, transmission mount) never any 3rd party items that he had to get, which could be part of the delay. Waiting on a transmission mount right now, ordered Dec 31, shipped Jan 6. It was supposed to be here this past Monday the 10th. Post office lost it somewhere between Sacramento and Tennessee. Hasn't been scanned since it left Sacramento.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
799 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Of the 4 or 5 orders I've placed with Greg I've never had an issue. I will say though that the stuff I ordered was his parts (spacers, motor mounts, transmission mount) never any 3rd party items that he had to get, which could be part of the delay. Waiting on a transmission mount right now, ordered Dec 31, shipped Jan 6. It was supposed to be here this past Monday the 10th. Post office lost it somewhere between Sacramento and Tennessee. Hasn't been scanned since it left Sacramento.

Well this is actually kind of discouraging because that was my whole "maybe something happened or they don't have power" theory out of the water....🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
2014 Crew Cab SV 4x4
171 Posts
Well this is actually kind of discouraging because that was my whole "maybe something happened or they don't have power" theory out of the water....
Well if he is waiting for ubolts to arrive could be the issue. As far as I know he is a one man shop so if he spent all his time answering calls and emails he would never get anything fabricated

In the times he is on the phone and answering emails he is probably contacting suppliers trying to find out where is stuff is and when he's going to receive it.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Had a similar issue when I ordered my lift, tracking showed label was printed but nothing changed for a while. Emailed asking for an update and didn't get a reply, but the tracking number was updated with shipping/delivery information and I received the lift within a few days. Hopefully your situation will be the same.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,649 Posts

Maybe it is part of all the train package thieves? Dunno, but it seems like California is being California.

As for waiting for U-bolts - any suspension shop can make you U-bolts in 10 minutes. With expensive shipping rates up North here, I never order them through the mail, it isn't worth the additional costs.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
We really should just put up a sticky thread about PRG being garbage to deal with.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,649 Posts
We really should just put up a sticky thread about PRG being garbage to deal with.
No, we won't go into slander based on some opinions.

·
Premium Member
7,738 Posts
"Anyone know what's going on with PRG products?"

Same ol' - same ol'. And yes, Greg is still nice & knowledgable!

Reactions: Kelly Mack

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sadly I just looked up their motor mounts and they have went up in price to a point where I might buy oem. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 - 30 of 30 Posts