Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone -

Looking for any suggestions for a shop that does custom decals. I've found plenty around me but most specialize mainly in full vehicle wraps which I can't afford lol.

I'm looking to remove the "PRO-4X OFF ROAD" on the sides of my bed in favor of something else.

Looking for OEM quality and look but will be with a custom decal i'll be doing.

Any and all suggestions welcome!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey, everyone -

Looking for any suggestions for a shop that does custom decals. I've found plenty around me but most specialize mainly in full vehicle wraps which I can't afford lol.

I'm looking to remove the "PRO-4X OFF ROAD" on the sides of my bed in favor of something else.

Looking for OEM quality and look but will be with a custom decal i'll be doing.

Any and all suggestions welcome!

Thanks in advance!
Search up "TintWorld". Those guys are amazing!!! Their work exceeds OEM quality! Their customer service is A1 man.
They are my personal auto stylist and they have done a variety of work for me. I can guarantee that they will make you more than 100% satisfied with what they will do for you.

here is their link:
https://www.tintworld.com/

Enjoy!:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Search up "TintWorld". Those guys are amazing!!! Their work exceeds OEM quality! Their customer service is A1 man.
They are my personal auto stylist and they have done a variety of work for me. I can guarantee that they will make you more than 100% satisfied with what they will do for you.

here is their link:
https://www.tintworld.com/

Enjoy!:)
Thanks for the replies, guys...

i've got messages out to both and currently working with tint world out of lubbock (they'll ship to me) - guess we'll see what happens!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks for the replies, guys...

i've got messages out to both and currently working with tint world out of lubbock (they'll ship to me) - guess we'll see what happens!
Let me know what your xp is with them @owen_kingpro4x! :) I hope that you will feel the same way I feel about them. trust me, they will not let you down.::laugh::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts