Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see If these are worth the money , or is there something better out there?

Rock Sliders
These rock sliders are the strongest rock sliders available for your Frontier. Only the best and strongest materials are used. The tube portion is 1.75” x 0.156 thick DOM tubing. DOM tubing has a very high strength to weight ratio and is used in applications such a roll cages for race cars. Protecting your rig does not have to mean giving up a lot of ground clearance either. The 30 deg. angled sweep of the side tubes on these rock sliders allows for excellent clearance and also provides great protection for fending side impacts. The stick-out of the tube portion fends off side impacts and also provide a convenient step up into your rig. Some drilling required for maximum protection. Comes black powder-coated. Two center supports instead of one can be added for additional support for an additional $25.00. You must request additional supports at the time you order.
Price - $365.00

Attachments

·
Banned
410 Posts
havnt put them on yet, but shrockworks deff has some nice stuff and they are deff where im buying mine from. and mine are comming soon after last night, ended up high centering my truck lol.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
I have them on mine. Really nice and heavy duty. Excellent rocker panel protection, if you plan on doing even moderate off roading.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks
that makes my desicion easier.

Lift 1st
sliders 2nd
manik prerunner brush gaurd 3rd.
maybe tires depending how it all looks.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
2k5nismo, if you don't mind me asking. But I was curious as to what the silver thing beneath the "FRONTIER" emblem is?

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
JayP said:
2k5nismo, if you don't mind me asking. But I was curious as to what the silver thing beneath the "FRONTIER" emblem is?
It's a dealer emblem that is getting ready to come off. I just bought a heat gun at Lowes yesterday. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'll be getting those sliders next month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts