Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howzit everybody. thinking of buying the full kit dash trim but want to know/see if anyone has done it yet. the style of the material in the interior is chrome and something else. the "something else" does not really look like brushed aluminum so not sure if i should get that style. i guess the safest would be to get chrome but i'm thinking it might be too much chrome.

hopefully someone has done it and can post pics of it. thanks in advace reading and any assistance....

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Check out Burtman Industries' web site, they sell a satin finished kit that looks like it would match pretty well. I would think the chrome kit would be too shiney!

I remember seeing a pic on here somewhere of a satin or brushed kit installed in a Frontier with the grey interior and it looked good.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I tried searching this board and couldn't find it either! I know I saw one somewhere, but for the life of me, I don't remember where now!

I did find a post with a pic of the Titanium Burl dash kit on a Ridgeline, that looked like it would be a good alternative to the brushed aluminum, and it went nicely with the grey interior. Although, if I put that on, I'd have to get leather seats so it wouldn't look out of place! :wink:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i believe Frontin was the dood with the aluminum dash kit. I remember him posting pics of it but cant find it now.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
krypto89 said:
hmm. tried looking on burtman and couldn't find it. maybe another website?
Always know this, just becuase it's not shown on our website, doesn't mean we don't have it. We can get thousands of items now from just about any manufacturer.

Shoot me an email for some pics.

·
Registered
838 Posts
JasonB said:
krypto89 said:
hmm. tried looking on burtman and couldn't find it. maybe another website?
Always know this, just becuase it's not shown on our website, doesn't mean we don't have it. We can get thousands of items now from just about any manufacturer.

Shoot me an email for some pics.
jason, do you have a brushed aluminum overlay kit for an 05' frontier manual shift? if so, how much and could i see some pic's? thanks nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts