Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would see if there is anyone on here that’s in the Little Rock, AR area that might be willing/able to help me out somehow. I hit black ice this morning on the interstate and got tangled up with the cables in the median and messed up the front end and right side fender pretty good. Thank God I’m fine and it didn’t end up worse than it did, as I was able to drive the truck off the interstate. It’s a 2006 w/ 190k I’m the only owner and I bought it brand new in 2005. I only have liability insurance so no claim to make and this is my sole means of transportation. It’s driveable but the radiator is shoved into the front of the engine and the whole front right side is a mess. I definitely need a passenger side headlight assembly, fender, front grille, entire radiator core support, the painted trim piece between the bumper and the grille, and possibly the front bumper. I’ve checked around some salvage yards and on Amazon/eBay etc, but I am kind of surprised at the cost of some of the used and aftermarket parts I have found so far. I just thought I’d make a post on here to see if anyone had any extra parts laying around from upgrades and whatnot that they might not be doing anything with and would be willing to part with for not a whole lot of money. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
2019, Nissan Frontier SV 4x4, Arctic Blue.
597 Posts
The good news is you can look at 2 different vehicles for this area, (2005-2012) Old Pathfinder, and Frontier. Check car part.com, and look for anything listing the parts your looking for for both vehicles, in your case your going to need quite a few parts so you may be able to get a bulk deal, if you can find an unused salvage in a lot. I'd try and pull off anything that is not straight because you are going to need to see everything that is damaged to get it replaced 100%.
Pull it off, take pictures and reinstall if you need them there to drive it.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just thought I would see if there is anyone on here that’s in the Little Rock, AR area that might be willing/able to help me out somehow. I hit black ice this morning on the interstate and got tangled up with the cables in the median and messed up the front end and right side fender pretty good. Thank God I’m fine and it didn’t end up worse than it did, as I was able to drive the truck off the interstate. It’s a 2006 w/ 190k I’m the only owner and I bought it brand new in 2005. I only have liability insurance so no claim to make and this is my sole means of transportation. It’s driveable but the radiator is shoved into the front of the engine and the whole front right side is a mess. I definitely need a passenger side headlight assembly, fender, front grille, entire radiator core support, the painted trim piece between the bumper and the grille, and possibly the front bumper. I’ve checked around some salvage yards and on Amazon/eBay etc, but I am kind of surprised at the cost of some of the used and aftermarket parts I have found so far. I just thought I’d make a post on here to see if anyone had any extra parts laying around from upgrades and whatnot that they might not be doing anything with and would be willing to part with for not a whole lot of money. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
I have a good radiator out of a 2010. Changed out at 25,000 miles to avoid the SMOD. It would work in a stick shift truck. Pay for shipping

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sorry brother for your situation. Unfortunately, I don't have any spare parts since my 2016 Pro 4X is still all OEM. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: woodmanz
1 - 9 of 9 Posts