Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a set of Steelies for my LE. Would possibly interested in working out a trade for my 17" LE wheels as well. Let me know what you guys have
Thanks

·
Registered
366 Posts
ah ok. i never knew that. actually i dont know the whole xe se le thing at all lol

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
Mustard you sure they wont fit??
i fit a cragar soft 8 15" steel rim on the truck , and the calipers cleared the inside of the rim but not by much

·
Registered
210 Posts
In case you don't check the Buy/Sell all to often, but watch your posted threads, Dubie2003 just put 4 steelies up for sale:
FS: Set of 4 OEM 16" Steel Rims

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Our spare wheels are 16X7, but they are ugly.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
why on earth would you want to swap le rims for steel ones?
Offroad and Snow use.

The LE rims suck in the snow since they only have 4 spokes and the snow can get caked in there. SE 5 spokes are next but the Nismo 6spoke and SE steelies are best.

Also, 16" tires are cheaper then 17"s.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really am looking to get my wheels powdercoated as I have a good hookup for that. But i really cant get them prepped or anything as my truck is my daily driver. Hoping to find some cheap steelies to throw on as thats all that really fits this truck. I do think the steelies look really good powdercoated black too so thats why thats also an option. Wish we had a more common lug pattern :comphead:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts