Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering how the new ones hold up? I want to get mine fixed, but don't want to waste my time if the dealer just puts the same crappy ones back on.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I had the whole plastic cowl replaced under warranty on my '06 because it faded from the sun. I think it's ordered as a whole piece.

·
Super Moderator
11,063 Posts
I had the whole plastic cowl replaced under warranty on my '06 because it faded from the sun. I think it's ordered as a whole piece.
The sun kills them all. My 08 cowl looked bad at one year old.

Clint

·
Registered
29 Posts
my sprayers broke after a week. It was fun if i was at stoplight and someone walked infront of my truck i could spray them, alot of laughs over that one. Got them fixed and they have been fine since

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
broken sprayer

Mine are still broke planning on taking to dealer next week!
2008 LE CC 4WD

·
Registered
397 Posts
THe ones on my 08 cracked a few months after buying it, still working without issues.

·
Registered
642 Posts
one of mine is broken right now....

need to take it to the dealer but just hate going there for something so little.

so from what I read here, they don't give you any flack...it's just a warranty fix?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to replace mine after about 4 months, I got them from Cherry Hill Nissan NissanOnlineParts.com Genuine Nissan Parts and Accessories and they have lasted since I put them on (about 1.5 years). Dont know what the deal was with the original set but cracking after 4 months was pretty pathetic. The replacements came with new hose.
So you just bought the nozzles? Were they a pain to install? I'm out of the bumper to bumper warranty, but there's a new dealer opening up near me who's hopefully eager to earn a new customer.

·
Registered
874 Posts
So you just bought the nozzles? Were they a pain to install? I'm out of the bumper to bumper warranty, but there's a new dealer opening up near me who's hopefully eager to earn a new customer.
They just pop out, i didn't want to remove the cowl to replace the hoses so I did just the nozzles, took about a minute a side, it will take longer if you do the hoses but why??? The don't see the light of day!!!

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Yeah there were defective parts. The dealer will replace with a new part number. I would have both sides done because it will happen to both. I will try to find my old packing for the updated part number, but I believe all the old stock was pulled.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Cowl Top Covers with the material change are:

66862 ZL00A
66862 ZL40A

Nozzles with the material change are:

28932-ZP70A
28933-ZP70A

There is a RH/LH for both (the cowl top is 2 pieces and the nozzles are separate).
Does this help?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cowl Top Covers with the material change are:

66862 ZL00A
66862 ZL40A

Nozzles with the material change are:

28932-ZP70A
28933-ZP70A

There is a RH/LH for both (the cowl top is 2 pieces and the nozzles are separate).
Does this help?
That's perfect. Everything is fine except for the actual nozzles. I'll just replace them on their own.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
they pry out from the top. Good luck getting them out without breaking them though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts