Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,423 Posts
Call driving schools, some still have stick cars and will teach you. Hope you get to learn, it’s an enjoyable way to drive.

Clint

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call driving schools, some still have stick cars and will teach you. Hope you get to learn, it?s an enjoyable way to drive.

Clint
I found a chevy tracker 2004 with 120k miles on it for $1000 . Problem is id have to go buy it and drive it home . Do you think I'd be able to figure it out right then ? I drive dirtbike a decent amoint

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm sure if you float the guy another $50 he'd be willing to show you enough to get home. It's really not terribly difficult, just takes a little practice. All that aside, though, I'm not sure I'd want to drive a manual in Pittsburgh, but then I'm used to driving in sane conditions.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's pretty much the same as a dirt bike, just swap the clutch from your hand to your foot and gears from foot to hand. Same thing with easing the clutch out and the gas. Just relax and get it done, no biggie! I learned on my '91 BMW 318iS and picked it up on the way home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts