Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone? FIFA 2010 any fans of real football? All I gotta say is that North Korea Qualified.

GO DPRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they will get far, I am buying my fan gear already! can't wait!!!!!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Definitely looking forward to it next year. I really hope they bring the WC back to the states in 2018 or 2022. I am actually going next weekend to Chelsea vs Club America at the new TX stadium. Will probably be the best tickets I will ever have in that place.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Anyone? FIFA 2010 any fans of real football? All I gotta say is that North Korea Qualified.

GO DPRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they will get far, I am buying my fan gear already! can't wait!!!!!!!
Where were you at when I was trying to get someone to go to the Seattle game and the Munich game? I had all kinds of tickets...:comphead:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I am super excited about the WC next year. gti16vman, do you know if tickets are still available for the chelsea-club america game?
Just checked ticketmaster and yes, there are still some available. The stadium can hold like 80k people, and I am sure they will sell as many as they can. A coworker went to the George Strait concert there and said the screen is ridiculous (60 yard wide HD screen).

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where were you at when I was trying to get someone to go to the Seattle game and the Munich game? I had all kinds of tickets...:comphead:
Man, I was offline for awhile things are jacked up right now, I am 9 timezones ahead in Germany and Poland so I couldent even go if I tried I get back August 6th, its not for sure though I keep extending my stay so many hot women here.....holy crap!!!!!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
This is no lie.

I just happened to be at the Airport in Madrid when the newest player for Real Mardid arrived. My wife had just came out the door when all the photographers were shooting pics.

Sort of cool! At least I can say I was there.

UPDATE: We made internet history! We are standing on the left at around 25 & 26 seconds
YouTube - Karim Benzema at airport with Real Madrid fans (9.07.2009)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is no lie.

I just happened to be at the Airport in Madrid when the newest player for Real Mardid arrived. My wife had just came out the door when all the photographers were shooting pics.

Sort of cool! At least I can say I was there.

UPDATE: We made internet history! We are standing on the left at around 25 & 26 seconds
YouTube - Karim Benzema at airport with Real Madrid fans (9.07.2009)

Internet superstar....pretty soon you will have your own reality show....

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Internet superstar....pretty soon you will have your own reality show....

lol - As the least reconized person in the world and who could bore an audiance in 3 seconds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts