Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 Desert Runner and am putting 20's on it but I'm not sure what size tires to get. Can anyone help? Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
20s will fit on the new 05 06's fine, I got 285/50/20 tires... but make sure you have the right offset. I jut left Butler Tire in ATlanta and they had the wrong offset for the wheels I ordered (in 20") and I have to go back later in the week.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Binford said:
20s will fit on the new 05 06's fine, I got 285/50/20 tires... but make sure you have the right offset. I jut left Butler Tire in ATlanta and they had the wrong offset for the wheels I ordered (in 20") and I have to go back later in the week.
Do you know what the right offset is for 20's on an 05?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
MEDEL514 said:
I'm getting 20's with a 15mm offset. I want them to poke out to expose the Grapplers!
dubs with an all terrain tire. unless you are getting it with tons of tread and plan on offroading, wouldnt a street tire be better. i'm sure there are plenty of street tires that handle better, wear better, and cost less than the grapplers.

·
Registered
482 Posts
gfronty05 said:
Cool! Please post some pics. Thank You
Sure thing, but you gotta wait till I get the truck first, haha!
SD_Frontier said:
dubs with an all terrain tire. unless you are getting it with tons of tread and plan on offroading, wouldnt a street tire be better. i'm sure there are plenty of street tires that handle better, wear better, and cost less than the grapplers.
I'm getting them for the looks, if I was worried about all that, I'd just roll stock.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Those are definitely different, I like them! Probably set you back $500?

·
Registered
81 Posts
little more

they set me back about $1,300 with the tires got the as a set then crashed my truck and had to order 2 more that really sucked

·
Registered
81 Posts
i'm running on Goodyear Eagle GT II P285/50R-20 111H BSL sorry bout all that but i just copy and pasted i dont really know what all that means.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
285 is the width, 50 is the height, and 20 well is the rim size. I beleive thats the widest you can put on a factory suspension. It looks hot though!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts