Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
I went for the annual clean up down there last year. A stock truck could handle most trails. It does get very muddy there when it rains, kind of swampy. I haven't gone on many trails but it seemed fairly manageable. I would like to go check it out again. We should get a group together, it's about 1 hr from my house.

·
Registered
923 Posts
my friend goes with her stock jeep liberty

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
that would be great. in pa so it would prob be about 2 hr drive for me. i have friends that used to wheel but none that are able to do it now. so... lets hope there are some more ppl here that want to go.

my friend goes with her stock jeep liberty
i have heard that there are spots where trucks get swallowed up in mud holes there!?!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I live about an hour from there and know some people that have been there. You have to be careful, some of the trails are not clearly marked and you could be ticketed if caught. And the description of a trail can be vague and the discretion whether or not it is a trail is left to the ranger or trooper. The pictures I have seen do look like fun though.

Dan

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live about an hour from there and know some people that have been there. You have to be careful, some of the trails are not clearly marked and you could be ticketed if caught. And the description of a trail can be vague and the discretion whether or not it is a trail is left to the ranger or trooper. The pictures I have seen do look like fun though.

Dan
you wanna go with??

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
have fun repacking your hubs, its all water

·
Registered
397 Posts
you wanna go with??
Might be up for it. Maybe I can get a group of guys on another forum together to go along. My truck is still all stock though, so nothing major for me.

Dan

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool i cant wait. later on today ill send u my email so we can keep in touch. trekin' frontier wants to go too. the more the merrier.

fusion thanks for the warning. how long since ur last visit??

·
Registered
65 Posts
just lok out for the "Jersey Devil" Im from Cherry Hill grew up wheelin out there. Lots of sand, green heads, great swimin holes and watch out for the "pinies" people that live out there with nothing better to do than no good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts