Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought a leftover 2016 PRO 4X and just don't like the satin (or whatever it is called) front grill assembly.

I can get a new chrome one on Amazon for $113, but its not OEM and not sure of the quality.

So is there anybody out there who lives in NE PA that has a chrome one, obviously in like new condition, that wants to trade?

Send me PM is so, thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Just bought a leftover 2016 PRO 4X and just don't like the satin (or whatever it is called) front grill assembly.

I can get a new chrome one on Amazon for $113, but its not OEM and not sure of the quality.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GELT42/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

So is there anybody out there who lives in NE PA that has a chrome one, obviously in like new condition, that wants to trade?

Send me PM is so, thanks.
When I got mine I did not like the satin grill either (both of my others were chrome) but it has grown on me I did change out the Nissan emblem so I think that complimented it a bit more though.

Resized_20170608_182947.jpeg

·
Registered
544 Posts
The emblem is in Black Pearl, got them (front and rear) from Courtesy online, a little pricey but like the look for sure...
Gotta ya... Now that sure would look good with the right color scheme with the grille work painted up red along with the tow hooks etc...

·
Premium Member
119 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
redbrawn07,
Even though it states "2005 TO 2007 FRONTIER", I got to believe it will work for 2008 thru 2017 as nothing has changed?

Also it reads "comes with 3M adhesive tape" but I don't believe the stock one is attached that way, is that an issue?

Thanks, UncleG

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
redbrawn07,
Even though it states "2005 TO 2007 FRONTIER", I got to believe it will work for 2008 thru 2017 as nothing has changed?

Also it reads "comes with 3M adhesive tape" but I don't believe the stock one is attached that way, is that an issue?

Thanks, UncleG
the front snaps in place and is the same all the way up , but the rear does have double sided tape to attach it to the tailgate trim.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts