Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Anybody know where to find these?

9K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  wrenchturner 
#1 ·
So - while looking at some wheel well liners on the Rough Country website (still not sure if I want them or not), I noticed that the demo vehicle in the pics also has what looks like mini splash guards mounted to the front of the rear wheel well openings. I don't know why, but I saw them, and now I want them because I also noticed that there are mount holes in that exact spot (for something?) in my rear wheel wells. I contacted Rough Country about them, but they don't respond. Anybody seen these before or know where to get them? Internet searches come up empty because I don't even know what to call them.

See here:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#4 ·
Another discussion I found about these parts:

#5 ·
If your truck didn't come with them you will have to get creative in how you mount them. Newer trucks had a different layout for that section of the wheel well that had a mounting point built in. I went out and bought the flaps too and install is still on my to do list. I don't think it'll be that difficult but you will still have to customize.

#11 ·
I'd be willing to sell mine. I took them off because race truck. I'm not sure I have all of the screws for both sides though because I had to reuse some on my front bumper since a service tech decided he needed to take the entire front bumper and skid off for an oil change and didn't put everything back on (correctly) (why I do all of my own maintenance now).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.