Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I got the song as a ringtone lol.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Lame. At least it's better than crip walking and the other dumb dances kids were doing in the 90's

·
Registered
890 Posts
haha check this out YouTube - TPZ Teach Me How To Jerk Pt 2[Flaboe] you can fast froward to the dancin, the little light skinned asian kid is a kid at my work, he randomly does it around the store, and fuucked up the top of his car doin this vid lol

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Im not gonna lie...Your title kinda scared me...lol
Me too.
I was like whooaaa the mods must be on vacation today.
Then right before I clicked on it I figured maybe it was about beef jerky.
Wrong.

Anyway, just my opinion but jerking (the dance) looks pretty stupid to an old man like me.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
On the bright side, wearing those tight jeans will prevent them from having kids some day.
I gotta say, what are the goth kids and punks gonna do now? Someone has stolen their tight jeans and made a fad out of it, to rap music no less. Boy, are they gonna be pissed. I can't wait to see what they come up with next, maybe some really high cut cutt-off jean shorts, the kind the hippies wore to the lake back in the late 60's, early 70's.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Honestly I've never heard of that type of dancing before. From what it looks like is a spoof of the kind of wacky dancing that typically is done to rap/hip hop.

To find out that its serious is kinda funny. But the fact that these "dancers" think its some sort of talent they have is more sad than funny.

·
Registered
60 Posts
man I hated people like you when I lived on Hollywood.. stupid tourest..

and yeah I'm not to proud to say I punch the cown... who dosen't?
wow really dude? who said i was a stupid tourist? whats a cown? im confused with this post.

im just bummed i cant move like they can and skinny jeans aren't big man certified

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I never knew it was called jerkin :rofl:. Crazy stuff. The first song in that video is catchy. I can't believe how popular skinny jeans have gotten though.

·
Registered
890 Posts
not sure if everyone does it, but i know a couple lame hardcore kids out here that buy jeans, cut the seams, put em on and sew them crazy tight and wear em for a week at a time, its ****in nasty i dont understand it at all

1 - 20 of 40 Posts