Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got a set and they are fine. I cut black rubber drawer/shelf liner material I had around for the sunglass holder to keep them from rattling. I works fine as well and you could also cut pieces for the other locations too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered those with the red to match my truck exterior color. I really like them. They cut down the sliding and the rattle noises in the cubbies and they are easy to pull out to clean. I have had mine for like a year and a half and they still look new.

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
Stand looks great BTW.
I'm not sure what the other stuff's supposed to fit, I have a few left-over pieces that don't seem to match anything in the truck.
How so? Everything I've seen in the product description on Amazon clearly shows all of the parts, where they go, and which might not apply depending on your vehicle year (?)

·
Registered
2019 CC 4x4 SV
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I got my mats today. Only tried a few. Not sure I'll use all of them, they seem to fit pretty well and definitely keep things from sliding. Kids haven't seen them yet, but I know they'll be excited. Not sure if dome lights will be enough to charge them up and actually see them glow. I used a big LED flashlight for the pic.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
So I have ordered a set from Amazon. Sigh...

Yet again I am reminded of why, anytime I get another vehicle, my wife refers to the new one as the "starter kit." :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

Yet again I am reminded of why, anytime I get another vehicle, my wife refers to the new one as the "starter kit." :ROFLMAO:
Mine's known as the Mistress. Actually, I have two, I have a weekend toy as well, but she doesn't get much stuff these days except maintenance items. Mistress One's the one that's getting all the jewelry.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Mine's known as the Mistress. Actually, I have two, I have a weekend toy as well, but she doesn't get much stuff these days except maintenance items. Mistress One's the one that's getting all the jewelry.
LOL! To quote a well-know womanizer, "I feel your pain."

Within my family my motorcycle is referred as "the mistress."

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts

If I had to make a list, the truck "starter kit" would be: OEM splash guards, typical Weathertech floor mats, not-real-slider side steps, and those bolt-on bull bars with a no-name LED light bar attached to it :D

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Well mine came today. They fit correctly and look good. Thanks @Belvedere for the heads up on the product.

Reactions: Belvedere
21 - 29 of 29 Posts