Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CC 4x4 SV
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched here, but they could be called anything.

I've been wanting something to keep stuff from sliding in the two large cubbies above and below the center stack. I stumbled upon these. I really don't need cup holder and door pieces. The red and orange stripe look nice, but would probably just go with black.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I did buy those.. another name though but exact same set. I ended up only using the center console ones and the center dash one. the others are just so small that they move around and don't work. but the center console ones are great!

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
+1 for cut to fit drawer-liner. Also, I've been known to put a wadded paper napkin in the bottom of cup holders. It asorbs moisture, muffles noise, and can be thrown away and replaced on the cheap.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have them. They are as good as one might expect for the money, possibly better. If I recall, the fit was nearly perfect on all but the rear door pocket inserts, which are just a tiny bit off. As Mmiguy mentioned, they are especially useful for the center console and dash pockets. They do keep things from sliding around even when just placed loosely in the pockets. I haven't felt the need to use any adhesive or tape to secure mine.

·
Registered
2019 CC 4x4 SV
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, guys. I'll probably pick up a set. I don't need them all, but I'll give them a try. I thought about drawer liners, but just wanted something a little nicer, and I don't have any on hand. If I had some I might give it a try.

I have a little stand I made for my phone up top. I only use it when using navigation, so otherwise it just slides around and annoys me unless I sit my hat on it. I suppose I could have made it fit the pocket, or find somewhere else to store it.

·
Registered
2014 NIssan Frontier SV 4x4 CC
47 Posts
Thanks, guys. I'll probably pick up a set. I don't need them all, but I'll give them a try. I thought about drawer liners, but just wanted something a little nicer, and I don't have any on hand. If I had some I might give it a try.

I have a little stand I made for my phone up top. I only use it when using navigation, so otherwise it just slides around and annoys me unless I sit my hat on it. I suppose I could have made it fit the pocket, or find somewhere else to store it.
I've been using this little magnetic phone holder that clips into an air vent.

Super low-key and i didn't have to stick anything to my windshield.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
You mean these? LOL
Yes, I have them and like them quite well. Work as designed and other than the cup holder inserts falling out once in a while ( dang gravity ! ), absolutely no complaints. Might double-face sticky tape the cup holders inserts later.

·
Registered
2019 CC 4x4 SV
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
RyanD1966, you got me thinking about the red stripes now. Looks good. Where did the longer pieces end up, or were they not for your truck?

This is the stand I made. Works great in either orientation. I don't really care for the vent mounts, or stick on mounts.

·
Premium Member
6,716 Posts
Hey, I was looking at these too the other day, but the $38ish asking price made me say to myself "eh... I don't really need it right now" haha

·
Registered
2019 CC 4x4 SV
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey, I was looking at these too the other day, but the $38ish asking price made me say to myself "eh... I don't really need it right now" haha
Yeah, that was my hesitation. I looked around hoping for a cheaper set with just the console and stack pieces. Oh, well... it's just money, right? 😬

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have these in the gray color in my 2020 and I really like them. Most of them fit perfectly, and I was able to trim the largest one to fit the 2020’s changed center console pretty well.
D9D085C2-4577-46EF-8238-ABF27DD7E1CD.jpeg 3FBEDC3F-F976-4755-8EF4-B99968B60580.jpeg 21ADC45C-08E0-4CC1-8C5C-84F14AA3C028.jpeg

·
Premium Member
6,716 Posts
I might order up a set mainly for the lower door bin liners, because drinks happen. haha

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
RyanD1966, you got me thinking about the red stripes now. Looks good. Where did the longer pieces end up, or were they not for your truck?

View attachment 332119

This is the stand I made. Works great in either orientation. I don't really care for the vent mounts, or stick on mounts.
Stand looks great BTW.
I'm not sure what the other stuff's supposed to fit, I have a few left-over pieces that don't seem to match anything in the truck. Que Sera, Sera, the ones that are in, do fit well. I like 'em.

Reactions: Belvedere

·
Registered
2019 CC 4x4 SV
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I like the red, but just noticed glow in the dark white. The kids will love that... 😁

1 - 20 of 29 Posts