Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a used Equator near me for a good price but the fact that the nearest Suzuki dealer is 6 hours away worries me. That kind of makes the warrenty pretty useless for most things does it not? I am guessing that Nissan dealers won't touch them under the warrenty either?

·
Registered
677 Posts
That is what I've heard. Wouldn't hurt to call your local nissan place and ask though. However even if they say yes now they could refuse service later.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Has to go to Suzuki dealer for warranty.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
There is a used Equator near me for a good price but the fact that the nearest Suzuki dealer is 6 hours away worries me. That kind of makes the warrenty pretty useless for most things does it not? I am guessing that Nissan dealers won't touch them under the warrenty either?
If the warranty is that important to you (of course it is!), I don't think the truck would be a good choice considering how far away you would be from the dealership.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got news for you guys it can be repaied anywhere if no resonable dealer in area, you pay then suzuki reinmburse you.States this right in suzuki manuals and warranty book!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
bad part is you pay first

·
Registered
209 Posts
Personally, I wouldn't, considering your distance from the dealership. Reimbursement will probably be a hassle...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've wanted to pull the trigger on one for a while although lost 2 dealers in last year within 20 miles and nearest dealer now is 200 miles round trip. :thatswck:

Motoretro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts