Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
They should be there. sometimes they'll hide them behind the radiator support.
Maybe it makes no difference, but would this wiring be included on a KC/2.5 I4 S model?

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Maybe it makes no difference, but would this wiring be included on a KC/2.5 I4 S model?
Should be on all D22 and D40 Frontiers, regardless of trim level. The older, Hardbody trucks (1997 and earlier), they had to be completely wired if they didn't come with them; the kit would have the harness, relay, etc. They finally smartened-up with the Frontiers!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Was recently under my 2.5 S pulling off the swaybar and everything under the bumper made from black plastic and didn't see any spare wiring or connectors. But can confirm there is fuses in the big fuse boxes for fogs,even though I dont have any.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
My 2013 S 4 cylinder auto has the fog light wiring. Have to remove / move aside some Plastic in the neighbourhood of the foglight hole filler caps. Late last summer I installed the Nissan kit for the plastic bumper models complete with new stalk switch. Not a hard install but you need to do your research, gather your tools, take your time and expect some frustration. Results are great and it helps great with illuminating off to the side at night. Perfect for urban driving on poorly lit streets. Helps to see people near cross walks for example.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts