Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Any one else from Ontario?

41K views 136 replies 83 participants last post by  cmtremor 
#1 ·
I am in Northern Ontario.... Sudbury

#5 · (Edited)
Was a Guelphite for 37 years, but live just outside of San Francisco at the moment! Oh, I have also been in the Montreal St. Patty's Day parade a few times, through Sudburry on the way to Thunder Bay a few times and an ex-girlfriend's parrents live in Brampton, so I can say I have been where all of you are.

#6 ·
Personally I live far far away...but have lots of family there...Missisauga, Bramton, Etobicoke, Pickering
ok; they're from Toronto. My parents were just down there in September for my Aunt's wedding at Niagra on the Lake, also they are there right now on they're way back from Peru.

Oh yeah......GO LEAFS GO!

#10 ·
Ottawa here, Future home of the Stanely Cup!

#12 ·
Regina Sask......

Any others from around my neck of the woods?

#14 ·
micl9 said:
Hello Guys,
I am thinking of pursuing a job at RIM in Waterloo.
Seems like houses are kinda hard to come by!
Any feedback?

If you check MLS.ca you'll find there are tons of homes for sale in the Kitchener-Waterloo area around the $250K price range.

#18 · (Edited)
I'm in Ottawa, and will be moving to Bourget next year, not far from matt_m. I have friends in Casselman and Moose Creek. L'estie d'anglais (that's me) s'en vient!!! :)

#24 ·
Where did u get the quick lifts from? How r they working out for you?

#22 ·
hey all.. I just got my first Nissan this week!
a 2007 Frontier SE Crew cab 4x4!! (I'm so excited)

I just signed up on these forums yesterday and noticed we had our own little section here.. so I thought I'd say HELLO to everybody from Canada! (and of course our friends who live in the states)

I'm in Sudbury, Ontario. (good old Northern Ontario) :hi:

-J

#28 ·
I got them from JRP in Toronto. I've put about 30,000km on them and they have begun to leak. I've wrote rancho with no response. I will never buy Rancho's again
That sucks. Thanks for the tip. I'll stay away from Rancho then.

#27 ·
Hi all- picking up an 08 KC 4X4 in a couple of weeks- really looking forward to it! esp after driving an old Dodge for the past 15 years. One thing I noticed here in Toronto is that it's really hard to find a Frontier on the road or even on a dealership lot. Not sure why Nissan doesn't push it more. Anyway, glad I found this forum- seems to be some good info here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.