Nissan Frontier Forum banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey just dropping a note to say hi new to Ajax Ontario and new to my 2010 nissan frontier pro 4x..... anybody around ajax get together any nights or anything???:hi:
Hey Regai,
Im driving the Grey 05 Nismo crew cab 4x4 around town..... well have to meet up some time....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Living in Ontario but from Newfoundland

Hey Im living in Ajax but originally from Newfoundland. Would love to set up a meet Im driving a frontier pro 4x would love to see any other nissans around.....:fantastic:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Oh man I just picked up an '05 KC SE 4x4 and I couldnt be happier with it. Other than a DRL modification im going to take out, this truck kills, i see no point in owning a tacoma anymore, these trucks kill it! By the way, im in the Beaches in Toronto if anyone is near by. Also looking at some spots to wheel, anyone know of any? Is Ford dr. still a go?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anybody up for Tims and meet??

Thinking about heading out tonight for coffee didnt know if anybody was around.....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Oh man I just picked up an '05 KC SE 4x4 and I couldnt be happier with it. Other than a DRL modification im going to take out, this truck kills, i see no point in owning a tacoma anymore, these trucks kill it! By the way, im in the Beaches in Toronto if anyone is near by. Also looking at some spots to wheel, anyone know of any? Is Ford dr. still a go?
Is Ford Dr way on the West on 401 all the way up near Guelph?

Anyone know where to wheel in and around or Near Ajax/Toronto Ontario?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Nick man sign up at cdn-ntc.ca good bunch over there come out to a coffee meet, had a coffee meet tonight.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Nick man sign up at cdn-ntc.ca good bunch over there come out to a coffee meet, had a coffee meet tonight.
Hey, I did sign up just waiting for a activation email to be sent to me. But for me to drive all the way to guelph is somewhat far for me living in ajax.... east side of toronto..... where was the last coffee meet at?

Nick

·
Registered
95 Posts
Timmies/Princess Auto. Right by Pearson airport on the west side of the airport (Dixie Rd.)
Yeah great spot to try out the rig. checked it out and lots of rivers, mud, still spots i havent gotten in to as my truck is bone stock, still, the stuff i was getting into was really surprising me! just go north on Dixie, past Princess auto, over the 407 take the next left which is advance blvd/westcreek blvd, take past tomken all the way to the end and enjoy!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah great spot to try out the rig. checked it out and lots of rivers, mud, still spots i havent gotten in to as my truck is bone stock, still, the stuff i was getting into was really surprising me! just go north on Dixie, past Princess auto, over the 407 take the next left which is advance blvd/westcreek blvd, take past tomken all the way to the end and enjoy!
Hey guys,
I checked out this place and its crazy, my truck is bone stock 05 nismo and had no issues but would be better if you have a lift on your truck. Anyone interested in checking it out again on sunday during the afternoon? I think i'm going to check it out again.

Nick

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sweet to hear! I also just checked out Taunton rd and brock rd. (sp?) In a buddys Jeep, and that has got some serious stuff too! Just bring a shovel as whe whoops are pretty deep. the nose shouldn't have a problem but they are pretty close together so high siding might be an issue

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sweet to hear! I also just checked out Taunton rd and brock rd. (sp?) In a buddys Jeep, and that has got some serious stuff too! Just bring a shovel as whe whoops are pretty deep. the nose shouldn't have a problem but they are pretty close together so high siding might be an issue
is that private property? it looks like its owned by a construction company? on the left just as you pass Taunton right?

N

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi Guys, just checking in. I'm in Cambridge, ON (KW area). Picked up the truck last Wednesday and looking forward to having it for a few years anyways.

If anyone sees me rolling around feel free to honk and say hi. '03 Silver CC S/C, Westin Bull bar on the front and I'll be getting the front windows tinted next weekend.

Cheers.

·
Registered
95 Posts
is that private property? it looks like its owned by a construction company? on the left just as you pass Taunton right?

N
yeah i think it may be. we went on a weekend and it didnt seem too bad. We had no problems but it was a night time trip so I couldnt see that we would have any! Lots of sand, and some swampy spots that "seem" good but one foot in and your up to your knee.

·
Registered
13 Posts
New to the Club. Just got my ride a few weeks ago. Luv'n it. Way better that my old Hardbody. I'm in the Markham, ON area.

Let me know if you guys are going out to find some dirt.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm currenty posted to Kingston, Onario. I wonder if there'd be enough of us around to get a group going?
I'm in Kingston also. My wife drives the new Frontier. If you get up to the west end you may have seen me driving an 07 Toyota FJ, yellow with a 12K winch on the front. :hi:

·
Registered
95 Posts

N

Yes hit a right at the next lights, that should be Brock, and then another immediate right onto a gravel road, follow that to an entrance on the right. Just be weary, ive been in there a few times, my stock se 4x4 is fine other than a few bush scratches, but there is SOFT sand as my buddy in a jeep found out! just be aware as well where youre going as its pretty easy to get turned around in there. Im on the hunt for more spots too! Even did some offroad boating (pics will soon come of this just have to hit it in the day.)

61 - 80 of 120 Posts