Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Any older model Frontiers??

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  slewfoot 
#1 ·
I am new to this forum and was just wondering if anyone on here owned anything other than an 05 or 06. I just recently bought a 2000 4x4 ext cab. and was looking for anything on them but havent found much. Any input is much appreciated.

#2 ·
AllStar said:
I am new to this forum and was just wondering if anyone on here owned anything other than an 05 or 06. I just recently bought a 2000 4x4 ext cab. and was looking for anything on them but havent found much. Any input is much appreciated.
i had a 2000 cc frontier for about 4 years and 160000 miles, if i can help in any way i will

#5 ·
Welcome, glad to see who has older models. I just got an '01 cc 4x4 and I'm always looking for advice and tips, too.

#6 ·
Yeah it would be nice to have a section for us older guys. LOL..... I have a 00 Desert Runner King Cab. with only 65K miles on it. I would like to see what others have done to theirs. Have so many mods in my head, but not sure if they would look good on the truck.

#7 ·
Yeah, buddy...With the onslaught on the new Nismo owners, I was getting to feel like a black sheep. Let me know if I can help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.