Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Pro-4x crew cab
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Have any of you used DipYourCar’s new product called HyperDip? I’ve used PlastiDip before and I generally like it, but HyperDip appears to be an improved product in terms of durability and overall looks.. any experience with it?

My intended use would be my wheels.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I haven’t used it yet, but I have watched several videos on it. Seems to be a much tougher product than the plastidip. Planning on doing my wheels and rear bumper as soon as the weather warms up. It looks great in the videos. Looking forward to changing up the look of the truck a little bit.

·
Premium Member
2012 Pro-4x crew cab
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered the wheel kit in anthracite grey, should arrive this week. Can’t wait for the weather to warm up!

What color do you plan to use?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Satin black probably

·
Registered
2012 Pro4x MT, WAM Carrier, Badlands 12k, Bilstein 6112/5160, ADO AAL, K&N, ADO Rear Diff Breather.
55 Posts
subscribed - i'd love to learn along side ya'll. Looking forward to reports of how it goes. I'm interested in it for my wheels too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Anybody figure out the best price yet?

·
Premium Member
2012 Pro-4x crew cab
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My anthracite grey wheel kit was delivered yesterday. 5 cans, pre-dip spray, microfiber rags, and dip release.

I paid $65 + shipping. There was a 35% off sale at the time I ordered so the kit would generally be $100. Single cans are about $15.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Amazon?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm looking at this later when it warms up. Leaning towards this color. Anyone here do this yet?

·
Premium Member
2012 Pro-4x crew cab
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Brass Monkey color looks absolutely stunning in person, at least in the sunlight.

A friend of mine had the gloss kit on his wheels and the matte kit on his emblems. Looks much better glossy imo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts