Nissan Frontier Forum banner

???Any Aussies that have fitted a Titan Swap to their Navara's???

7K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Navara Oz 
#1 ·
I'm looking at getting the 4wd titan swap kit for my Nissan Navara and was just wandering if anyone has fitted one or if it is even possible. I'm not to sure how different the the aussie navara is to the american frontier(appart being LHD). I know i could get hold of prg and ask but i'm just interested if there is anyone out there that has done it???

Cheers

#4 ·
Nah it wont be legal but its not going to be my main car and i'll throw some rubber flares around the wheel arches. I just really dont want to go a bracket style lift

#9 ·
Man that is complete crap that you can't lift your truck without someone else having their say but I guess if it was like that here we would have all the broke crap that we do on the road.

If you did just a Titan swap how would they know? Tell them it was a special order. As far as I know you can't get in trouble for factory stuff.

#11 ·
Yeah thats right, but thats the risk you take for modifications and having sick looking trucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.