Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks for getting my Sliders built, shipped and delivered!

I needed to have my Sliders delivered to Arizona before the in-laws came home, they are taking care of the rest of the 2700 mile delivery. I placed the order Jan 8th and they were delivered a week ahead of schedule last night!

Cant wait to get them on the truck in a couple of weeks.

Some of the users out there don't have any appreciation for delivery timelines. When you can meet a specific request in order to please the customer you have the right attitude.

Thanks!:fantastic:

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
you're complimenting them for meeting a 3 month deadline for sliders? The fact they needed more than a month to make and deliver sliders is pathetic.. I look forward to your thoughts if you ever order a bumper from them.

:crikey:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Delivery when it matters is more important then what you deem pathetic. I was willing to wait, provided a timeline, they met it and that is what matters to me. If you need instant gratification when ordering parts then I am sure you will find it. Not what i wanted or needed to so again

Thanks Shrockworks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
you're complimenting them for meeting a 3 month deadline for sliders? The fact they needed more than a month to make and deliver sliders is pathetic.. I look forward to your thoughts if you ever order a bumper from them.

:crikey:
i kinda have to agree with zoom here. their lead time is crazy. their quality is great and they do seem to meet their timeline, though. imho, just too long to fab something you have a jig for. a local shop could do it in a third of the time or less with no jig and just a design with measurements to go off of.

but if your happy with what you paid for, thats all that really matters

1 - 4 of 4 Posts