Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I've been reading this site for a good while now (since a family member bought a frontier last year) and since I got a frontier last month, figured it's about time to register =)

It's an 09 SE King Cab 4x4 and so far I'm pretty happy with it. The only things I've noticed that are a bit annoying is the transmission seems to upshift too soon under light acceleration and downshifts for a few seconds till you get a few mph faster, the engine vibration thing at idle in drive or park sometimes and it may already be having problems with the thermal control amplifier.

Everything else about the truck is great though.. The gas mileage has been over 20 even with half city driving and there isn't a thing about it I dont like better than the tacoma which I almost bought before test driving a V6 frontier.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
welcome to CF.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome guys, I really enjoy reading through here.
Lately I've been reading the different tuner threads.. I'm thinking of getting one to try out a performance 87 or 89 tune and raise the speed limiter.

Welcome! Where abouts in VA are you?
I'm just outside of williamsburg. There aren't many places to go off road around here, but I've managed to try out the 4wd a few times:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts