Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, I actually stumbled across this site this morning and haven't gotten a thing done all day... ha.

I just got a 2000 4x4 4 door Frontier SE on a trade with a buddy that was looking for a Maxima (ready to get out of a truck I guess). My daily driver is my 350z but have been looking for a truck for a while (can't really put a whole lot in the z haha). Total Nissan family, I drove a Maxima for years, got the z, girlfriend drives a Quest so we are in it to win it I suppose.

Anyway hope to be able to contribute as much as I take from the community here, looking forward to it.
m

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Welcome to CF. Where in Deep South MS?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm reception. I am in Jackson (well Madison actually) and basically just started this as a low budget project "fun truck". Yeah I know budgets are meant to be exploded into little pieces but gonna try to stay on the cheap with this one.

Actually found a set of 31's on CL here in town and did the torsion bar lift and installed them last night. Only got one pick after we were done and in the process of leveling the right and left sides.

Well on it's way... now I am ready to go get it dirty.:mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts