Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
dont be surprised when this gets deleted. these are copyrighted and crutchfield has already contacted the board owners about this once and had them taken down. they dont want there instructions on the web. you can host them and link to them but you cant host then or post them on here. cant remember the exact details but thats the jest of it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
wiring harness is worth it itself and free master sheets with it cant beat that

·
Registered
427 Posts
well i thank you for the opportunity to see them before they're removed. I've never installed a stereo before, this gives me quite a bit of confidence.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i thank you for the opportunity to see them before they're removed. I've never installed a stereo before, this gives me quite a bit of confidence.
Glad I can help. Hopefully the links can stay the way they are, and wont get anybody in trouble. Either way, hope they help.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Glad I can help. Hopefully the links can stay the way they are, and wont get anybody in trouble. Either way, hope they help.
The forum admin has been contacted before and asked not to allow this info to be posted. You probably should deleted it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts