Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Pro 4X
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloooo all, another new guy here. Just picked up my 21 Pro 4X tonight and already loving it. Traded in a 17 4Runner for it that I was not a huge fan of, inherited it from the wife, when we got her an Armada. It's a Glacier white Pro that I will get pics of when the sun comes up. Until then Howdy from the Space Coast.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does your VIN and winder sticker actually say 21'? I didn't think they made 21's I was under the impression that they stopped making it in 2020 vin year. But ****, more power to you if that's so! Either way, fuckin congrats man. That's so funny you got the foe-runner from your wife...my girlfriend loves the look of them! lol... Just don't tell that to an owner, things get uncomfortable quick.

·
Registered
2021 Pro 4X
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does your VIN and winder sticker actually say 21'? I didn't think they made 21's I was under the impression that they stopped making it in 2020 vin year. But ****, more power to you if that's so! Either way, fuckin congrats man. That's so funny you got the foe-runner from your wife...my girlfriend loves the look of them! lol... Just don't tell that to an owner, things get uncomfortable quick.
I had to leave the 4Runner forums, man that's VERY temperamental group. And if you didn't have a TRD Pro yours was junk to all that did.

·
Registered
2021 Pro 4X
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Not sure about the VIN, not sure how to check the year on these via VIN, but the window sticker says 2021.

·
Registered
2021 Pro 4X
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn that weather looks nice, so where can you offroad, like in the sand or something?
Pretty much everything here involves sand. Lots of trails in the national forest, beach driving, and boat ramps are all 4 wheel drive worthy around me. Nothing serious but you would be amazed at the amount of 2 wheel drive trucks that end up in the river because of slick/steep boat ramps and heavy boats.

·
Registered
2018 Frontier Crew Cab SV 6cyl Flex Fuel
90 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Congratulations on your new truck. Really like the look of the wheels. Be well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts