Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT's amazing what you start to think of once you have gone so far past sober that you kinda feel like a mythical being. Not really feeling like a gnome, or elf, or farie, but more just like a mythical creature. Like I exist but not really. kinda like the littel person that lives in my closet. i swear he;s there but I have yet to see him. like when i throw my dirty clothes in the basket at night i look and think 'good, got clean pants for tomorrow' then when i wake up there's no clean pants, everything is in the basket. WTF!!!!! if i could just find the littel f***er and make him stop. i don;'t think i would want to kill him cause that would probably bt=ring me some really bad karma from the mythical creature world which would probably mean the i would then have to deal with all sorts of things other then just the littel guy in my closet. i mean, even if i could just find out where he was getting in from then i might could just plug up the hole, but i'm not seeing any holes in my closet.......and yes, i've looked. is it possible that he is actually invisable and there is no way for e to see him? should i set up a night vision camera in the closet and just let it run all night and see what it picks up? that actually sounds like a good idea, but i'm not going to go spend all that money on a camera and crap not even knowing if it will catch him. and who's to say that he isn't smart enought to know how to turn the camera off first!!! hell, for all i know he could be sitting over my shoulder reading my type this which would mean the he would know exactly what i was planning on doing to catch him!! dam tricky little buggers. so i'm pretty much stuck not knowing unless i wanted to lock myself in the closet all night to try and catch him in the act, but something tells me that he would know I was there and not come out on the night i was in there. my closet is rather small so it's not like i could even hide from him. stupid mythical creatures making my life all weird. hmmm. mouse traps maybe? but if he's invisible would they even go off? how does one catch an invisible mythical creature? i'm pretty sure that's it's not a ghost so i see no need to call the ghostbusters. wait. that was just a movie. oh well, good thing i don't think it's a ghost or i might be f***ed. but what if it is a ghost! now what. i don't wanna call ghost hunters cause i don't think they would come out for a 'closet ghost'. hehehe sounds linda like a ........ nevermind. oh well. i'm going to go to bed now so hold on....................ok just counted...got four pairs of jeans (and why the hell is it called a pair when it's just one????!!!) clean on the hangers. wish me luck for the morning.

:noworries::crikey:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Thats some good sh!t man. So how much proof did u have lol

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
you still type decent... you need to down another bottle.

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Pics or this didn't happen.

And I hope your head doesn't hurt too much after this session Jason.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Have to imagine your asleep by now, but if all goes well and your lucky at all, you wont wake up for 12 or more hours. You should be half way through the hangover by then. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
you'll be embarest when you read this in the morning! LOL, it happens to all of us... well not quit like that but... well good luck with the hang over!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I say take pics!!!!!

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
IT's amazing what you start to think of once you have gone so far past sober that you kinda feel like a mythical being. Not really feeling like a gnome, or elf, or farie, but more just like a mythical creature. Like I exist but not really. kinda like the littel person that lives in my closet. i swear he;s there but I have yet to see him. like when i throw my dirty clothes in the basket at night i look and think 'good, got clean pants for tomorrow' then when i wake up there's no clean pants, everything is in the basket. WTF!!!!! if i could just find the littel f***er and make him stop. i don;'t think i would want to kill him cause that would probably bt=ring me some really bad karma from the mythical creature world which would probably mean the i would then have to deal with all sorts of things other then just the littel guy in my closet. i mean, even if i could just find out where he was getting in from then i might could just plug up the hole, but i'm not seeing any holes in my closet.......and yes, i've looked. is it possible that he is actually invisable and there is no way for e to see him? should i set up a night vision camera in the closet and just let it run all night and see what it picks up? that actually sounds like a good idea, but i'm not going to go spend all that money on a camera and crap not even knowing if it will catch him. and who's to say that he isn't smart enought to know how to turn the camera off first!!! hell, for all i know he could be sitting over my shoulder reading my type this which would mean the he would know exactly what i was planning on doing to catch him!! dam tricky little buggers. so i'm pretty much stuck not knowing unless i wanted to lock myself in the closet all night to try and catch him in the act, but something tells me that he would know I was there and not come out on the night i was in there. my closet is rather small so it's not like i could even hide from him. stupid mythical creatures making my life all weird. hmmm. mouse traps maybe? but if he's invisible would they even go off? how does one catch an invisible mythical creature? i'm pretty sure that's it's not a ghost so i see no need to call the ghostbusters. wait. that was just a movie. oh well, good thing i don't think it's a ghost or i might be f***ed. but what if it is a ghost! now what. i don't wanna call ghost hunters cause i don't think they would come out for a 'closet ghost'. hehehe sounds linda like a ........ nevermind. oh well. i'm going to go to bed now so hold on....................ok just counted...got four pairs of jeans (and why the hell is it called a pair when it's just one????!!!) clean on the hangers. wish me luck for the morning.

:noworries::crikey:
quoted just so you cant delete it and say you never typed it.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Good thinking, gotta have proof.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Well he has one thing going for him. Like frank sinatra said, "I feel bad for people who don't drink, because when they wake up in the morning, that is the best they are going to feel all day."

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well, not hung over, just moving nice and slow. that's on of the nice things about absinthe, it just takes a while to get moving in the morning but no headache, feeling like crap, etc.

Doubs Mystique 65% (130proof)

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Did it taste good ? Like what did it taste like.......

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
a mild black licourice flavor. very smooth. not overly herby. over all a very good absinthe :)
Good stuff, never had licourice so ima have to take an endeavor on this one

1 - 20 of 24 Posts