Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time i turn and hit a bump i hear a popping noise. i think it might be the bearing in the UCA's. i have prg UCA's and radflo adjustable shocks. has anyone come across this same problem? any help would be great.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Have you check for any play in the suspension?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think i found out the answer to my problem. A friend was helping me diagnose my situation and he noticed the sway bar end links looked a little over tweeked. after disconnecting them the pop went away. PRG sells some end links but are they longer or are they stock length? if they are stock length then they probably wont do any good.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
what spring rate are you running on the coil overs. if its over 600lbs just lose the front bar sure it will be a little more body roll on the highway and have a little more over steer into corners but the stiffer springs do most of the work

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what spring rate are you running on the coil overs. if its over 600lbs just lose the front bar sure it will be a little more body roll on the highway and have a little more over steer into corners but the stiffer springs do most of the work
i honestly dont know the spring rate. i have the radflos from prg so what ever comes with those coilovers. removing the sway bar really makes me feel kinda unsafe. i do quite a bit of highway driving so i would like to keep it on. if longer end links would fix the problem then i may just go that route. thanks for the help and suggestion though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have the same problem. i have the PRG titan conversion with the 2.5 radflos. it's not the sway bar... mine sway bar is off and there is no body roll at all.. my coil are rated at 600lbs... the rating is shown on the coil-over it should say 1400.300.0600.0S... 1400= 14 inch in height. 300= 3.00 inches in diameter.. 0600= 600 lbs rating.

I believe the problem is the coil is rubbing on the body of the Radflo Shock...
But i haven't found the solution in fixing this problem!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have the same problem. i have the PRG titan conversion with the 2.5 radflos. it's not the sway bar... mine sway bar is off and there is no body roll at all.. my coil are rated at 600lbs... the rating is shown on the coil-over it should say 1400.300.0600.0S... 1400= 14 inch in height. 300= 3.00 inches in diameter.. 0600= 600 lbs rating.

I believe the problem is the coil is rubbing on the body of the Radflo Shock...
But i haven't found the solution in fixing this problem!
I went off roading all day yesterday with no popping at all. had the sway bar in the bed of the truck. as for me im sure this is the answer to my solution. i have the extended PRG endlinks on their way. should be here tomorrow. will post when i put them on and what the out come is. thanks for the info on where to find the coil ratings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts