Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Announcement - Moderator Changes

5K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  UnKnow 
#1 · (Edited)
The Admins figured we could use another Moderator or two on the forum to better assist the tasks needed on a day-to-day basis so that users continue to enjoy the forum. With only a few of us active Moderators still around here, having a few more helpful hands was a good idea indeed.

Please welcome @smj999smj to our Moderator crew. He's a busy fellow and is both a Moderator and Admin on other forums, yet he still offered to help out the ClubFrontier forum users. He has always been helpful to everyone's technical questions on this forum - especially 1st Gen riders. Please welcome @smj999smj to the Moderator crew.

We're working on another one, so stay tuned.

Another update - ClubFrontier has now also added @Clint to our Mod Squad. Clint has been on the forum for years and is always helpful with forum members' questions. Please welcome Clint to the Moderator Crew. Clint

#7 ·
Thanks guys for volunteering for a thankless job, and remember, haters gonna hate, you do what you feel is right to keep the forum on track and "damn the torpedos, full steam ahead".

#8 ·
Not sure how to, or where to put this, but each time I visit this site now I keep getting redirected to a warning that McAfee has expired. I have never installed McAffee on this computer. Its only on this site. Windows defender does not show a problem. Could your server, or domain provider be infected. It might be something you want to check. Thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.