Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 919 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Well done.

Although you helped me realize how happy I am that I never followed through with it. :)

·
Premium Member
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is a slight tic im not sure if you guys can hear that.
but the injectors are sticky.

·
Registered
582 Posts
That is bad *** you the man now put up the how too so every one can do it.:fantastic:

·
Registered
475 Posts
i didnt crap or piss or puke or nothing like that but when i watched all the vids i had the biggest grin on my face. i give you a standing ovation. well done and I CANT WAIT TILL IT WARMS UP TO SEE WHAT SHE CAN REALLY DO!!!!! this has opened up a whole new can of diy mod *** kickin!!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Props to you Andy! I'm really happy for you man. You've work dang hard on that truck and it finally pays off. Congratulations!!

·
Premium Member
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats. Sounds bad a**, glad you got it running. So whats next?
getting it on the road. have to finish filling up the tranny. most went into the tq converter. making sure there are not leaks, spills, something loose, something broken. no codes. drive around for about 50 miles then re tighten everything.

then, back on the mod train. the lights, the diff, more and more.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
So, who was that dropping the F bomb, lol.

Once again, great job. Your are the first to complete this swap on your own dime without corporate sponsorship. That is a record in itself and I am sure nobody will forget that, well nobody that actually researches and tries to mod their 2nd gen frontier for performance.

I have to wonder thou, how do you think it will do in the 1/4 mile?

·
Premium Member
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, who was that dropping the F bomb, lol.

Once again, great job. Your are the first to complete this swap on your own dime without corporate sponsorship. That is a record in itself and I am sure nobody will forget that, well nobody that actually researches and tries to mod their 2nd gen frontier for performance.

I have to wonder thou, how do you think it will do in the 1/4 mile?
lol we all cuss alot. im sorry to anyone who is offended.

thanks a bunch man, good thing too. i was running dry.
and who knows. i might throw some skinny tires on there. and try one day.
but i doubt it.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I say race it as is. I remember when IYF, Penski, and some others took their truck to the strip in full offroad trim, lol. The times sucked but they had a nice time and that is what was key.

Side Note: Are you looking to keep the SE emblems or change it out to an SS? Maybe someone who has de-badged could hook you up with an extra S if you need it.

·
Premium Member
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I say race it as is. I remember when IYF, Penski, and some others took their truck to the strip in full offroad trim, lol. The times sucked but they had a nice time and that is what was key.

Side Note: Are you looking to keep the SE emblems or change it out to an SS? Maybe someone who has de-badged could hook you up with an extra S if you need it.
lol its going to be as follows on the tailgate
Friten---------------------------vk5.6-4x4

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
holy sh!t andy thats the coolest ****in thing! awesome you finally got her done. GREAT JOB MAN!!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Whoahoa... Hehheea... F**K yea.. Badazz Sh*t!

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i call firsties. nissan corp may have done it. but they were mean about it. im sharing.

thanks everyone. hope to have it on the road by the end of the week.

1 - 20 of 919 Posts