Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MAKE OFFERS!!! I NEED SOME MONEY!!!!

Everyone knows Im parting with my truck, and this is the last package I have left to sale.

Here is what I have:

1)AQ 1200.1 amp. Mint Condition and used approx 2 months. Includes brand new bass knob. These amps are solid and compact. Puts out clean/true power.Power rating is 510W x1 @ 4ohm; 1200Wx1 @ 1 ohm.
$185shipped and that includes RCA cable. Has original box/paperwork/etc

2)JL 300.4 amp. Has scratches from mounting my seat. Was not careful enough. Doh! Ive used this amp for about 1yr + and has worked flawlessly. Never once has it glitched on me.
$150 shipped and will include 2 RCA's for this

3)JVC KW-AVX706 indash dvd player. Works very well and one very faint scratch on screen. Not noticable when screen is on. Has complete dash kit, wiring kit, etc. Plug and play. Still have box and paperwork as well.
$200shipped

4)Custom fiberglass box w/ JL 12w6v2. Covered in gray vinyl and built for Crew Cab 2005+ Frontier. Hits very hard.
Best Offer and NO SHIPPING!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Ever sell the rear hardtop tonneau? :)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
let me know if you still have the JL amp just before we go to Eglin. i may just take it off your hands.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The AQ 1200.1. I ran it at 2ohms but had the bass turned down...The JL 300.4 ran all my door speakers/dash tweeters

The AQ is a 1200watt mono channel and the JL is a 300watt 4 channel

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Are you asking whats the difference in my JL 300.4 and my JL 12w6v2?

v2's are JL's way of labeling their lasted products. They have 300.4 v2 amps but they are a lot more $$$ b/c the technology has improved...Just like my JL12w6v2 used to be known as the JL12w6. With the amps, Im not sure as to what the difference is, but the subwoofers are considerably different

1 - 12 of 12 Posts