Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,781 Posts
Just kidding but seriously kinda defeats the purpose of having a truck IMO. Looks like something you would find in SoCal lol.
Maybe he took a wrong turn...

Clint

·
Registered
2020 Pro-4X
27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
That makes me want to roll down the window and yell "Nice wheels! Do they come in your size?"

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
All I want is a 285/60-16...and I'd be happy. No one makes them. :confused:

·
Registered
2017 SV CC LWB 4x4 auto
299 Posts
All I want is a 285/60-16...and I'd be happy. No one makes them. :confused:
I'd like that too, don't know when I'd get to that point in my project...but knowing I can't get that size pisses me off

Reactions: shift_RUSH

·
Registered
1,323 Posts

someone had to post it.....

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Maybe he took a wrong turn...

Clint
Fur sure he took a wrong turn alright. When he added those wheels to his cart and mashed the "Buy It Now" button.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I wonder if there's a "peel-n-stick" JC Whitney hood scoop on the front,

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
I thought that look died out in the 1980's. A set of 20x8's with 275/55r20's and you're golden. And yes, I had one in the spare too. I'll be outfitting the 2016 in a similar manner.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I don't know why people even bother. It's not your truck so who really cares, that person enjoys it and that's it. Just move on, that guy probably gets better gas mileage since there's less drag.

·
Super Moderator
10,781 Posts
I don't know why people even bother. It's not your truck so who really cares, that person enjoys it and that's it. Just move on, that guy probably gets better gas mileage since there's less drag.
What?, the wider the tire the larger the contact patch, the worse the fuel mileage.
Just in case you want to be accurate.

Clint

·
Registered
126 Posts
What?, the wider the tire the larger the contact patch, the worse the fuel mileage.
Just in case you want to be accurate.

Clint
I meant from the height point of view for the aerodynamics. I didnt take into consideration the width of the tires. Good point!
So i guess pairing both together writes them off lol

·
Super Moderator
10,781 Posts
I meant from the height point of view for the aerodynamics. I didnt take into consideration the width of the tires. Good point!
So i guess pairing both together writes them off lol
On the plus side it looks damn near impossible to flip it with that wheel track, lol.

Clint

Reactions: Mitchpro4

·
Registered
562 Posts
It'll be easy enough to flip the first time it rains and skates right off the pavement and hits the dirt.
I guess it just must be an entirely different mindset for pavement princesses, I wonder if it is paired with a fart can so it can sound like a race civic? Whatever.. ain't my money he's spending,.

These kind of things remind me of the guys on firearms forums who buy cheap guns. Then without ever even shooting it once, will spend $$$ on tacticool furniture, sights, slings, mags etc... just so they post pictures instead of buying ammo and actually practicing.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts