Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've had these for awhile just thought I'd throw em up here see if anyone would be interested I can probably ship the stuff but it would be better if you were in the Central Pa area to pick it up anyways here is what I have for sale:
2- Alpine 12" Type E subs in a Dual Carpeted and Ported Box W/ 750 Watt Alpine Class D Amp I had this in my Sentra and it was only used 6 Months it POUNDS but I doubt the box would fit in any Frontier if anything it would have to be a CC i'm going to try and round up some pics to throw up here i'm asking $350 for it all

·
Registered
67 Posts
what are the dimensions of the box? And also, just for S&G, what is the specific model of the amp? That sounds like a really good deal...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dimensions of the box are
36"--L
16"--W
13"--H

And the model of the amp is MRP-M350

·
Registered
67 Posts
Actually, that box would fit in a king cab, but it would require losing the use of the back seats. But then, so would any box it would seem...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i'm sure you could make it fit i guess i made it out to be a little bit bigger than it is it would take up pretty much the whole space in a kingcab though

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys after thinking about it I decided to put this stuff in the Fronty I traded my old box for a smaller one that fits nicely in the back seat I lose the rear seating but I don't use it too much so sorry if anyone was lookin at these i'm not sellin them now I will post pics when the installation is complete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts