Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I recently bought an 01' frontier thinking about swapping out from the VG33 to the VG33ER engine and decided to join the forum. I know a majority of the trucks here are for off-roading but i'm thinking of going with a x-runner type look. This is my first project truck (i'm also working on a 08' CBR 600RR).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah...beautiful truck. I got some ideas in mind for my frontier. Just gotta find the thread for the VG33 to the VG33ER engine swap for a 1st Gen. (If it's possible)

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
With just intake and exhaust I have more power than a stock S/C. For the trouble/time/cash I think you can get more out of modifying the regular n/a motor.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
i don't know about that danno. the s/c's have something like 30 real hp more from the factory.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
even if its 20, thats alot more then what your intake and exhaust are adding. you doing ricer math or what? plus you can run a blower with an intake and exhaust with magnified effects.
i have seen one person that took a vg33 and converted it to a s/c using factory parts, but i don't even know where to begin to search for the thread... i don't think it was on here.

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome! dont know much about xrunners but good luck with the build. we want pics when youre done

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Good luck with that and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
572 Posts
good to see another hawaii frontier here good luck with your mod

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.