Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the proud new owner of a 2010 Frontier SE 4x4 Crew Cab. This is my first truck as I traded in a 99 Honda Passport the day after New Years... as they say out with the old and in with the new. Even though I opted for the SE my husband and I plan to add many mods to make this truck just as nice as a Pro or LE.

We live in a harsh tropical environment but thats what you get when you live in paradise. I am looking forward to taking the truck out not only on the beaches of Hawaii and also up in the mountains!

With that said... AAAAALLLLLLLOOOOOOHHHHHAAAA!

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club! We have a few members on the boards from Hawaii!

·
Registered
572 Posts
ehhh aloha welcome to the forum a great place to learn a lot about our trucks. do you guys live on oahu? what kind of mods are you guys thinking about. well if you have any questions just ask!!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Aloha, welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mahalos for all the hello's. We live on the island of Kauai, the Northwestern most island in the main Hawaiian islands chain.

As for mods that we are going to do... still planning that all out but I know we will lift it for sure. I also want to upgrade the audio system and at some point I would like to add a sun roof. I really wanted to get the PRO with these options but I had to stay within my means with the car payments. So I will just add on these mods as we can afford them down the road.

So far I have had the truck one week and I have no buyers remorse what so ever. Absolutely love it and am still learning things about it every day.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Kauai is my favorite neighbor island to visit. There are a few members of the board that live on Kauai.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Aloha! Make sure to post pics of the ride...and the scenery, I love Hawaii!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts