Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all.....I just signed the papers on my new truck....I get it on Tuesday afternoon 20April10.....it is a 2010 Frontier SE 4X4 Radiant Silver....been looking at some of the forums here and knew that this would be a place that I will frequent often for info on the mod's I want to do...yeah I know...I dont even have it yet and I am already making plans....Thanks for posting all the info!

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Pre-congrats on the new ride & welcome to the forum, gonna find ALOT of info and good people on here :hi:

what do you got planned already for a truck you dont have yet ? :)

BEST OF LUCK !

·
Super Moderator
11,539 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new truck. Which cab is it?
Your user name is attention getting, LOL.

Clint

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome....

First....Subvet....I am looking at some fog lights....probably go with the oem and then rewire so they will come on when I want them to....also...have already called TruckGearDirect.com ....they have awesome prices on brush guards...back ordered for a week...I already have 4 KC Dayliters that will go on the brush guard after I install that...on order already are vent visors for the windows and a bug deflector as well....was looking at a Back Rack....have to have a place to mount lights to the rear....I am a volunteer Fire Fighter in a small town here in CT....more lights are better....then I have to have the fire radio and I am also a Ham operator...so the 2meter radio will have to find a spot....so....that should keep me busy for a week or two.....then my wife will have something to say about ruining a new truck...yada yada yada......:nana:

Second....Clint....the truck is a King Cab....the Crew cab just took too much bed away for hauling stuff...and my wife has an '08 Rouge for people moving so we are covered there.....my user name usually does grab some attention.....but thats the type of work I am in.....

So....again...thanks for the Welcome....its greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
11,539 Posts
First....Subvet....I am looking at some fog lights....probably go with the oem and then rewire so they will come on when I want them to....also...have already called TruckGearDirect.com ....they have awesome prices on brush guards...back ordered for a week...I already have 4 KC Dayliters that will go on the brush guard after I install that...on order already are vent visors for the windows and a bug deflector as well....was looking at a Back Rack....have to have a place to mount lights to the rear....I am a volunteer Fire Fighter in a small town here in CT....more lights are better....then I have to have the fire radio and I am also a Ham operator...so the 2meter radio will have to find a spot....so....that should keep me busy for a week or two.....then my wife will have something to say about ruining a new truck...yada yada yada......:nana:

Second....Clint....the truck is a King Cab....the Crew cab just took too much bed away for hauling stuff...and my wife has an '08 Rouge for people moving so we are covered there.....my user name usually does grab some attention.....but thats the type of work I am in.....

So....again...thanks for the Welcome....its greatly appreciated!
That's why I bought the long bed in a crew cab so I have all the room.
Enjoy your time here.

Clint

1 - 5 of 5 Posts