Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching. and searching. and searching for some OE wheels for my Fronty..... cant find them for cheap. some one on here HAS to have a set of four they wanna sell to me for cheap..... SOME ONE??? I know the everything about them from the part numbers to the actual color name... Part Number:ALY62406U the color is Charcoal Grey. I can find websites that offer new LOWER priced wheels but im looking for a used but in good condition set of four of these 15" alloy wheels.... Picture/website: here and the even tho its the wrong color the wheel looks like the attached image. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THESE WHEELS??? I WANT 4 OF THEM IN CHARCOAL GREY (if push comes to shove I'll buy 4 silver ones if i cant find charcoal grey)...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Keep an eye out on ebay and craigslist. If you want cheap ones that's probably your only hope.

The very ones you are talking about came on my truck. I sold them about 2 years ago and wish I hadn't.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
its hard to find em... i just did after awhile of searching... eventually had to go with a guy in san diego... yes... on the other side of the country :(

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
The set I had I got off of a guy on craigslist. Keep looking, youll find some.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
$150 for 4 rims? I dunno man...

I have a set of 4 that have been sitting around for a long time since I upgraded to Nismos. I lost my job and I'm short on cash so might as well sell them. They have a few paint chips but nothing serious. Can be fixed with a little touch up paint if need be.

Here's some pics: ImageShack Album - 15 images

I'm looking for 300 or best offer. Comes with two brake dust covers. What were you willing to spend anyway?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I have those babies on my truck :) For a stock wheel, I think they look great.

·
Registered
144 Posts
^ X2!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
$150 for 4 rims? I dunno man...

I have a set of 4 that have been sitting around for a long time since I upgraded to Nismos. I lost my job and I'm short on cash so might as well sell them. They have a few paint chips but nothing serious. Can be fixed with a little touch up paint if need be.

Here's some pics: ImageShack Album - 15 images

I'm looking for 300 or best offer. Comes with two brake dust covers. What were you willing to spend anyway?
I was sorta only looking to spend like 150 for a set of used wheels. There was a guy on here like a few months ago selling his for 170 or so + shipping. but it has come to my attention that I need 1.5 inch wheel spacers for two reasons: for a muuuuch better look so the wheel doesnt look as if its mounted to my engine and gas tank, and secondly I heard that they wont fit right???(maybe someone can confirm that??)

·
Registered
443 Posts
these wheels will fit onto a weenie 2wd 4cyl truck with np. Ive seen a dude with these wheels on his o3 fronty with a 265/70/15 tire. looked good imo...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts