Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi new here my newbie intro keeps on getting wiped so i wont bother any more. before it got whiped i had some comments on my aftrer market alloy tray. so i am including some photos.it is a common change in australia some makes come in just cab form so you just bolt the tray on.i had to remove the old one first (just 4 bolts). i just had to do it for work resons,it measures 6'+6'

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
Just 4 bolts!!

I might remove mine and go race one of you guys with a KC 6speed.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Maybe so, but it is functional. If you look at the entire setup, you will see a purpose built unit, not just a pretty truck.

In countrys outside the U.S., people buy vehicles because they need them, not because they want them. Americans buy perdy stuff, non-Americans buy necessary stuff. Of course this is a wild generalization, but I was trying to make a point.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
navara-au, is there any car shops ie:performancecenter.com or the like out in australia that ships world wide since i really want a pair of those navarra headlights. lol

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Damn man you do get deleted every time! Think this is the 3rd time I've tried to comment on your truck.

It's a great setup for what you use it for, guess you do concrete work or something like that. Looks like a great work truck to me and hauler for your boat and camper. Thanks for the extra pics.

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I like it. :D Very functional indeed! 8)
Beauty's in the eye of the beholder & all that :wink:
I have a home built (not by me) flat bed dump on my Chevy K20. It's flat out ugly, but when I haul a load of gravel or whatever & just hit the switch to dump. It is truly a thing of Beauty! 8O

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fear not america your poor australian cousins arnt so poor plenty of people by them just to drive around town.i did the tray thing so i can use it as a work truck during the week & can take the wife & kids on week ends& holidays.you can also get colour coded steel tray whith timber floor(very expensive).another popular option is a fibreglass conopy to go on the standard stileside by the way i was begging to think there was a american conspiriousy,being deleted twice . you will best to try the uk for navara head lights. were importing from spain and any parts are hard to get hold of & very expensive . p.s. the original tray is in the back shed ,gathering dust ,ready to go back on when i update. [/url][/b][/quote][/i][/u][/list][/list]

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Is that a clear bugshield??? What color is that (the truck itself)???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts