Nissan Frontier Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
The largest Aluminum smelter in North America has just announced they will be shutting down for 9-12 months in August, What horrible timing for ADO and your new wheels :(:(:(
we try to have as much stuff made here in the states as possible, but price of the wheels made us take them overseas. these are made in china right now, so a north american smelter shouldn't effect us.

we try to have as much stuff made here in the states as possible, but price of the wheels made us take them overseas. these are made in china right now, so a north american smelter shouldn't effect us.
I hope so, I really like them, as soon as the 17" are available I'm getting them. I need shocks and your UCAs first, so don't get them out too fast. lol

Yeah wheel prices are insane. I was looking at steel wheels yesterday. You could buy those for $50 to $75 each for decades. They're now $125 to $200. Just ridiculous.

Discussion starter · #64 ·
Yeah wheel prices are insane. I was looking at steel wheels yesterday. You could buy those for $50 to $75 each for decades. They're now $125 to $200. Just ridiculous.
we've had a few people over socials trying to tell us we are crazy for our asking price but it's actually lower than a lot of wheels available for the Frontier. Level 8's are the ultimate cheap aluminum wheel but have been out of stock since late 2021. i assume once they come back in stock, the prices will be close to ours.

Reactions: Old_pine
Black 17s, cash in hand…

Discussion starter · #67 ·
Reactions: Skinny06
61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.